Herdland Township #8

    Official School Name
    Herdland Township #8
    Parochial School Name
    Unknown
    County
    When Built
    Around 1887
    When Closed
    1920s
    Construction Materials
    Lumber
    Consolidated Into
    Current Use
    A Hog House

    Once closed, some parts of the boxcar school were reused for other projects. The building itself moved to the south of Cornell and is used as a hog house to this day.